Dancing Bear Toys and Gifts, owned by Tom and Marlene England, opened on September 20, 2000 – and we’ve been having fun ever since!
Our mission at Dancing Bear is simple: Put some play in everyone’s day!
We do our best to ensure that Dancing Bear makes a positive difference in the lives of children, families, and our community. Our core values include:
- We love to have fun. That’s why our store is one of the happiest places in Frederick. Just try to visit the Bear without smiling. It can’t be done!
- We believe in the importance of play. Kids need it, adults need it…everyone wins when you put some play in your day.
- We go above and beyond for our customers. Got a special request? Let us know. Running late for a birthday party? Call ahead and we’ll wrap up a gift and meet you at the curb.
- We support Downtown Frederick. Is there a cooler downtown anywhere? We don’t think so. We are proud to participate in the Downtown Frederick Partnership and the Tourism Council of Frederick County.
- We care—and we share. Our primary focus in giving back is to support non-profits that help children in need.
All are welcome
Just stop by