Frederick County is home to some of the best small businesses around. We know that many of these businesses have been struggling due to recent current events. We at Frederick Macaroni Kid want to show our appreciation for these small businesses since we truly believe that they enrich our community. Each week, we will highlight 5 local businesses that have products and services they are still able to offer the community during this time. Click on the businesses below to learn more about them.
- Hippy Chick Hummus - Avocado toast. Buffalo Cauliflower wraps. Hummus and pita. Is your mouth watering yet? If so, we highly recommend that you check out Hippy Chick Hummus soon. Hippy Chick Hummus features fresh and healthy options as well as delicious sweet treats!
- Dance Unlimited - For over 30 years now, Dance Unlimited in Frederick has inspired dancers of all ages and abilities. The studio is currently back open with great safety precautions in place! The Summer session is currently open for registration.
- Fajita Grande - Fajita Grande promises delicious Mexican dishes that are of excellent quality, large portions, and at affordable prices. The lunch and dinner menu are both full of great options and the list of adult beverages, like the new jalapeno margarita, is sure to have something for everyone.
- Hometown Harvest Kitchen - The farmers of South Mountain Creamery have brought a farm to fork dining experience complete with a full bar and ice cream shop as well. Hometown Harvest Kitchen in downtown Frederick is the place where locally, sustainably and ethically grown ingredients become amazing meals. The casual dining atmosphere will make anyone feel comfortable.
- Tournament City Games - Looking to buy, sell, or trade video games? Tournament City Games is the place for you. The online reviews speak for themselves - great selection of products, helpful and knowledgeable staff, and a nice environment for all gaming aficionados.