You can check out our full event calendar HERE, but the list below are our Top 10 picks for events and activity ideas happening in and around Frederick County this week. Don't miss out on all the fun, and please be sure to let them know you saw it in Macaroni Kid Frederick!
Events are subject to change or cancellation. Please confirm events prior to attending.
Top 10 of the Week
November 7 - 13
- Monday Mom Group at Rose Hill Manor Park and Museum - Enjoy the company of other moms (or dads) while you and your kids explore the park and museums. Bring a stroller or carrier as we take a walk through the property enjoying the fresh air and beautiful scenery. Pack a lunch to enjoy at our picnic tables while the kids play with some of our outdoor games.
- Kid Beginner Ninja Workout Class at Frederick Ninja Warrior Gym - The JCX Ninja Warrior class will start with a regular style warmup and stretching. Then depending on the groups skill level, the students will be lead through a variety of exercises with and without the obstacles. All of the exercises will be geared toward improving skills needed for completing the obstacles. Of course the skills learned here translate to other areas of fitness as well.
- FREE Yoga at the 7th Street Common Market with Yogamour - Join this Gentle Yoga Flow EVERY Wednesday morning at the 7th Street Common Market for FREE! This class will incorporate a bit of stretching, strengthening and mind centering. This class is accessible to ALL BODIES, just bring your yoga mat. And of course, after class, there is a wonderful cafe for a spot of tea or java or some yummy local food. JUST SHOW UP AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU!
- USAF Concert and Singing Sergeants at The Weinberg Center for the Arts - The United States Air Force Concert Band is the official symphonic wind ensemble of the United States Air Force. Stationed at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling in Washington, D.C., it features 52 active duty Airmen musicians. The Concert Band performs across the United States via biannual tours, engages the local community in our nation’s capital through numerous concert series, and reaches millions globally through live radio, television and internet broadcasts.
- School Skills for Preschoolers at Walkersville Library - Preshoolers and their caregivers will practice school-readiness skills with cutting, tracing, play, and other literacy activities.
- Fall Fest Vendor Event at Francis Scott Key Mall - Come shop our Fall Fest Vendor Event at Francis Scott Key Mall (Frederick, MD) on November 11-13, 2022, INSIDE the mall shopping center! We will have a variety of small and local business owners to shop from! Hours of the event will align with the mall operating hours.
- Little Hands Cooking at Ballenger Creek Teaching Kitchen - This class incorporates recipes, age-appropriate culinary skills, basic nutrition, literature, and movement. Colors, shapes, numbers, counting, and physical development are just a few of the skills learned from cooking. Come explore them all!
- In Their Boots Race in Frederick - The course starts at the Platoon Veteran Services Center AND is an event the entire family can enjoy with 2.2k, 5k, and 10k options.
- Field Fresh Farmer’s Market at the Frederick County Fairgrounds - Field Fresh Farmers Market is conveniently located in Lot A of the Frederick Fairgrounds. Lot A is directly off Franklin St. which is right across from the main entrance to the fairgrounds on E. Patrick St. Our location allows us to spread out our vendors and allows room for you, our customers, to practice social distancing. There is plenty of convenient parking available to make your shopping experience even better.
- Pizza Pins and Pop at Walkersville Bowling Alley - 2 hours of bowling, 2 slices of pizza, small soda, rental shoes included for $15/person!